Managing a Public Company
This two-day workshop delivers a comprehensive overview of what you need to know about managing a public company. We'll help you define your responsibilities as a public company and develop winning strategies to manage your company. All presenters have real world experience in taking emerging growth companies to the next level of success. You will get practical information you can use right away.
- Corporate governance
- Basic securities law
- Shareholder communications
- Insider obligations
- Financial reporting
- Continuous disclosure requirements
- Two day workshop
- Registration: 8:30 a.m.
- Workshop: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- All program materials provided
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided
$650 + tax