- Communications & Media – Includes companies involved in telecommunications equipment and services, television and radio broadcasting, motion picture/video production, and publishing.
- Consumer and Industrial Products & Services – Includes a wide array of companies involved in heavy industry as well as those focused on consumer retail. Companies range from manufacturing, infrastructure, transportation, and commercial services, to apparel, restaurants, drugstores and household products.
- Financial Services – Includes traditional banks, trading firms, investment banks, asset managers, investment funds, insurance companies, non-bank lenders, transfer agencies and other providers of financial services.
- Paper & Forest Products – Includes companies manufacturing softwood lumber, structural panels, newsprint, pulp and various other wood and paper products.
- Real Estate – Includes real estate investment trusts (REITs), real estate operating companies (REOCs), and real estate development & services providers (REDs).
- Utilities & Pipelines – Includes electrical generation and service utilities as well as gas transportation companies.
Diversified Industries Equity Capital Raised – YTD March 31, 2017
|YTD March 2017||TSX||TSXV|
|Comm. & Media||-||$2.5 million|
|Consumer & Industrial Products & Services||$4,337.4 million||$151.6 million|
|Financial Services||$2,042.0 million||$149.6 million|
|Forest Products & Paper||$15.4 million||-|
|Real Estate||$1,035.6 million||$3.1 million|
|Utilities & Pipelines||$500.0 million||-|
|Sector Total||$7,930.3 million||$306.8 million|
- Listings Presentation - Communications & Media
- Listings Presentation - Forest Products & Paper
- Listings Presentation - Utilities & Pipelines
- Diversified Industries Companies Listed on TSX and TSXV
- Listing Requirements
For more information on Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange listed companies, please refer to our Current Market Statistics.
- S&P/TSX Capped Consumer Discretionary Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Consumer Staples Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Financials Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Industrials Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Real Estate Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Telecommunication Services Index
- S&P/TSX Capped Utilities Index
To learn more about listing in the Diversified Industries sector on TSX/TSXV, please contact:
Head, Business Development, Diversified Industries
+1 416 947-4279
Business Development - Asia
(86) 1065 05 8011
Business Development - Europe & Africa
Follow us on Twitter: @tsx_tsxv