Investor Relations Fundamentals
- Do you want to increase your company's visibility and profile with investors and the financial community?
- Are you ready to commit your efforts to these goals, but are simply uncertain where to start?
Hosted by Exchange professionals and investor relations experts, this workshop is designed for Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange listed companies to gain the building blocks to create a successful and principled investor relations program. Learn what you must do, what you shouldn't do and hear first-hand what the market really wants to know about your company!
- Prerequisites to an IR program
- The difference between IR and promotion
- Costly things you don't need to do
- Best practices for maintaining investor interest
- Half-day workshop
- All program materials are provided
- Continental breakfast (AM session) or lunch (PM session) provided
$200 + tax