Education Sessions for New Public Companies
If your company is new to Toronto Stock Exchange or TSX Venture Exchange, take advantage of a customized education session. During these sessions, the Exchange staff will review requirements to maintain your listing, answer any questions from your management team and advise you on tools and services available to you.
Education session topics include:
- Review of ongoing listing requirements and filing responsibilities
- Insider obligation guidelines and blackout periods
- Compliance and continuous disclosure requirements
- Role of IIROC and securities commissions
- Guidance on insider reports, stock option plans and how to raise new financings
- Capital markets overview of where your shares can trade – including alternative markets and dark pools – as well as short positions, who is buying and selling your shares, which institutions to target, and more.