How to register
If you are not yet a registered user of TSX SecureFile®, follow these instructions:
1. Determine which type of user you need to register: Principal Contact, Key Contact or Regular User.
- You are a Principal Contact if you are responsible for the fulfillment of the issuer's TSX reporting requirements and for granting access to the issuer's filing account. The Principal Contact must be a director or officer of the company.
- You are a Key Contact if your firm is a group filer for a TSX issuer and you are responsible for the fulfillment of the issuer's TSX reporting requirements and for granting access to your firm's SecureFile account. The Key Contact must be a director or officer of the company. The Principal Contact must grant you and all Regular Users online access to the issuer's filing account.
- You are a Regular User if you have been granted permission to access TSX SecureFile by the Principal Contact or the Key Contact to carry out filings with TSX from time to time. In most cases, Regular Users are employees or external advisors (legal counsel, for example) of the issuer. The Principal Contact must register you as a regular user online.
2. The Principal Contact must complete and sign the Listed Issuer and Principal Contact registration form.
3. The Key Contact must complete and sign the Filing Group and Key Contact registration form.
4. Send the registration forms to:
TSX SecureFile Administrator
Toronto Stock Exchange
130 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 1J2
5. The TSX SecureFile Administrator will establish an account and confirm to you, by e-mail, your user identification and the instructions to log into TSX SecureFile. The TSX SecureFile Administrator will also call you with the initial password.
For more information, please contact our TSX SecureFile Administrator at 416-947-4526 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.