Considerations for Getting Listed
- Have all alternative financing sources been explored?
- Do you need financing for your growth strategy?
- Do you have a sound financial plan?
- Do you have a strong management team?
- Is the management team experienced and balanced, with sufficient directors and senior executives with a proven record in managing a public company?
- Is there a well-developed plan that identifies potential revenue, income and the necessary resources to sustain success?
- Is the market size for the company's product or service sufficient to attract broad investor interest?
- Is your company profitable or has its product reached commercialization with evidence of market acceptance?
- At the time of listing, will your company have sufficient working capital to carry out its business plan?
- TSX Company Services